[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

DPL helpers meeting today (2013-12-16)


We will have a DPL helpers meeting today at 18:00 UTC, on #debian-dpl.

Titanpad with agenda: http://titanpad.com/debiandpl-20131216
(Please update the status of your action items before the meeting if


-------------- copy of the agenda below --------------------->8
#+TITLE: DPL helpers - working agenda
#+DATE:  [2013-12-16]

* roll call

* next meeting

proposal: 2014-01-08, 18:00 UTC ?

* Current DPL TO-DO list + backlog status

See "live" version at http://people.debian.org/~lucas/todo.txt

* New topics

* Action items from last meeting (please update status and mention if discussion is needed. if not, we will just skip it during the meeting)
** DONE rafw follow status of anti-harassment bug (#728492). N: ask english l10n for review
bug fixed!
** DONE lucas follow-up on the events team discussion
  + the list of members on organization.en.html was updated
  + there's a Debian event box, currently at Sylvestre Ledru's
  + open question: content of Debian event box. asked to list it somewhere.

** INPROGRESS lucas follow-up on TO definition discussion https://wiki.debian.org/DraftDefinitionTrustedOrganizationsDiscussion
sent new version, collecting feedback

** TODO bgupta write a proposal for handling of debian.* domain names
** TODO bgupta Work with SPI to get a Debian controlled Paypal account
** TODO bgupta Write an HTML mockup for new donations page, and attach mockup to bug #681501
** TODO bgupta Investigate accepting crypto-currency donations (With SFLC help)
** TODO bgupta deal with http://debian.ch/opw2013/ (Perhaps point to main debian donations page)
** TODO bgupta look to update text on http://www.debian.org/devel/leader regarding property, to reflect multiple Trusted Orgs
** TODO RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization
** TODO zack to draft questions for a survey of DDs

Reply to: