torrent problem?

Greetings:

I don't know who to send this to, so...

I recently downloaded the torrent for debian-update-7.2.0-i386-DVD-1.iso from your website.

However, and please forgive me if I speak gibberish, I'm using BitTorrent 7.8.2 and it's reporting a problem with the torrent for this file only, all of the others I'm downloading are working fine. The error is "Failure: torrent not found". If I look at the trackers for this file, it lists a tracker of http://bttracker.debian.org:6969/announce and it has a status of the very same message.

I don't know if this is a problem with your tracker, or my BitTorrent, or something else entirely.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Neil