[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: DPL helpers meeting on wednesday (2013-11-13)

On 12/11/13 at 23:04 +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Hi,
> As previously announced, we will have a DPL helpers meeting tomorrow
> (2013-11-13), at 18:00 UTC, on #debian-dpl.
> Titanpad with agenda: http://titanpad.com/debiandpl-201311XX
> (Please update the status of your action items before the meeting if
> possible)


The meeting happened.
Minutes: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-11-13-17.59.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-11-13-17.59.txt
Log: http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-dpl/2013/debian-dpl.2013-11-13-17.59.log.html

Action items for next meeting:
rafw follow status of anti-harassment bug (#728492)
zack to draft questions for a survey of DDs
lucas follow-up on TO definition discussion https://wiki.debian.org/DraftDefinitionTrustedOrganizationsDiscussion
RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization
bgupta write a proposal for handling of debian.* domain names
bgupta Work with SPI to get a Debian controlled Paypal account
bgupta Write an HTML mockup for new donations page, and attach mockup to bug #681501
bgupta Investigate accepting crypto-currency donations (With SFLC help)
lucas follow-up on the events team discussion
(DONE) lucas to send email to -project@ about using Debian funds for OPW

Next meeting: November 27th, 18:00 UTC


Reply to: