[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

DPL helpers meeting on wednesday (2013-11-13)


As previously announced, we will have a DPL helpers meeting tomorrow
(2013-11-13), at 18:00 UTC, on #debian-dpl.

Titanpad with agenda: http://titanpad.com/debiandpl-201311XX
(Please update the status of your action items before the meeting if


-------------- copy of the agenda below --------------------->8
#+TITLE: DPL helpers - working agenda
#+DATE:  [2013-11-13]

* roll call

* next meeting
* Current DPL TO-DO list

See "live" version at http://people.debian.org/~lucas/todo.txt
Q: anything missing?

* New topics

* Action items from last meeting (please update status and mention if discussion is needed. if not, we will just skip it during the meeting)

** DONE lucas send a doodle poll with possible dates
** TODO rafw add something sensible about anti-harrassement on the website (C: draft almost ready N:once draft is finished, fill a bug similar to #719467)
** TODO zack to draft questions for a survey of DDs
** TODO bgupta improve https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Auditor/Organizations based on TO definition discussions
** TODO bgupta respond to TO draft thread (after meeting with tbm)
** TODO RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization
** TODO bgupta write a proposal for handling of debian.* domain names
** DONE bgupta Work with SPI to get an usaepay API key
** TODO bgupta Work with SPI to get a Debian controlled Paypal account
** TODO lucas,bgupta attend next SPI meeting (date -d @1384459200)
** TODO bgupta Write an HTML mockup for new donations page, and attach mockup to bug #681501
** TODO bgupta Investigate accepting crypto-currency donations (With SFLC help)

Reply to: