Re: Possibly moving Debian services to a CDN

Interesting idea.

If the Debian website is served to users directly from non-free
software, and so is the archive, I have to wonder what would be the
FSF's reaction to this. It seems to have some potential to burn bridges
that I'd otherwise hope would get mended.

> Ultimately, we are of the opinion that the content delivery problem is a
> solved one

But apparently not one solved by free software included in Debian.
Perhaps it's worth avoiding using it if that will help encourage the
development of libre alternatives.

see shy jo