Paths into Debian / local groups

Hi,

As Moray pointed out in a previous post [1] we would like to encourage
more local user groups. This is to provide personal contact to Debian
people. Because during the "Paths into Debian" session one of the
impressions  was it would be easier for people who wants to join if they
had personal contact.

There is already a wiki page [2] but looking into the page history a
good few entries seem to be quite outdated. So I'll contact the
localGroup owner and see if they are still valid.

But if you meet up regularly/irregularly (though regular would be
better), could you let me know (on/off list) and I'll update the wiki or
add the required entry.

Cheers,
Christian

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2013/08/msg00053.html