Re: ries.debian.org decided to go fishing

Hi,

On Sat Jul 06, 2013 at 17:35:31 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> In the mean time there is already work in progress in setting up a new
> VM at our hosting at Bytemark that will host the above mentioned
> services. We will announce further progress to the debian-project
> mailing list.

A new VM is in place, it is called coccia.debian.org. Beside the website
generation stuff of backports.debian.org, everything should be in place and
working.

If you miss anything on the new host, please contact
debian-admin@lists.debian.org.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster