Re: OpenPGP keysigning: alternate encodings for fingerprint exchange

Tanguy Ortolo, 2013-06-28 11:58+0200:
> * Esperanto;
> * latin;

I forgot to mention the reason for these two suggestions. English is a
rather bad candidate for use by non-native speakers, because it has a
pronunciation that is not very deterministic, with letters that can have
distinct pronunciation depending on the word.

Latin is a common root to many current languages, and which I think has
a completely deterministic pronunciation. Esperanto is a roman language
that was designed as a candidate for an international language, and even
if I do not know how to speak it, I am quite confident it should have a
deterministic pronunciation too.

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo      <xmpp:tanguy@ortolo.eu>
| `-'    Debian Developer   <irc://irc.oftc.net/Tanguy>
 \_