Re: Doing something about "should remain private forever" emails

* Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> [2013-06-18 22:49:55 CEST]:
> So, "the opposite" of declassifying: instead of finding out what can be
> declassified, remove all "should remain private forever", VAC, and similar
> messages from the archive and put them in a tarball which is later encrypted
> by a key that is to be split using SSS. Effectively preventing people from
> accessing those messages unless really necessary (to the extent that the
> cooperation from people who have a part of the shared secret is needed).

 Effectively preventing people from having a complete archive to
potential see the context of some replies to threads that might get
declassified but with some messages stripped?  I don't fancy that idea,
to be honest.

 So long,
Rhonda