Re: KickStarter for Debian packages - crowdfunding/donations for development

* Manu Sporny:

> As an aside, PaySwarm is currency agnostic. The commercial
> implementation of it (Meritora) deals with USD today, has plans for Euro
> (and a few other national currencies) within a year, and Bitcoin shortly
> after that.

For the Euro, we already have the SEPA system, which is very hard to
beat in terms of usability.  I strongly suggest not to re-invent that
particular wheel.

(Few U.S. consumers have fully-fledged giro accounts, that's why
services like Paypal can get traction over there.)