Re: Debian participation into GNOME Outreach Program for Women

On 2013-04-28, Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> wrote:
> almost as much as the OPW stipend, and maybe to more. So one can read this as
> GSoC funding Debian's experimental participation in OPW for this round.

I really think that reading it that way is trying to cover things up.
The money Debian receives from Google for mentoring GSoC students is
money for Debian that Debian can choose to do whatever we want. We can
throw them away, we can spend them on hardware, we can give them to me
or use them on OPW or whatever we feel like. But it is money given to
Debian.
Not money provided to Debian for OPW.

/Sune