Re: Debian participation into GNOME Outreach Program for Women

On 2013-03-26, Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> wrote:
> [ mail followup to: -women, please continue discussion there ]

No. This is a project discussion. Not a women discussion.

> TL;DR: we've been invited to participate into GNOME Outreach Program for
> Women and I'd like to accept the invitation. To maximize impact, though,
> we need mentors and topics to complement the current GSoC tasks.

I'm very much against spending debian money on paying for contributors
time.

While I would love a more diverse group of debian developers, I really
don't think that using our money is the right thing to do.

So please, pretty please, let us reconsider.

/Sune