Re: [all candidates] Removing or limiting DD rights?

On Wed 03 Apr 2013 23:50:10 Russ Allbery escribió:
[snip]
> I do think that debian-mentors helps a great deal here, not just in
> helping people with their problems but in modeling a social interaction
> style for people who are new to the project.  It is, by and large, quite
> polite and constructive (often much more so than debian-devel), and I
> think that matters.  People take cues for expected social behavior from
> their early interactions with a community.

And allow me to add that not only debian-mentors but DDs that do mentoring
(sometimes personal one) and are very picky about the social behaviour.

Ana has always pointed me with this, and I try to do the same with the people
I sponsor. And the results tend to be most sastisfying :-)

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/