Re: Generation of FOAF profiles for all package maintainers (POC)

Hi.

Christoph Egger <christoph@debian.org> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu> writes:
>> Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:
>>
>>> I note that some DDs URLs don't work, for example:
>>>
>>> http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/js
>>>

>> Yes, known issue : Jonas uploads with other email addresses, so the
>> Maintainer fileds on which I'm based (remember it's using the same
>> scripts as the www.d.o/devel/people) don't report him as a maintainer.
>
> FWIW I've been uploading with my @debian.org address ever since I got DD
> and still http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/christoph doesn't work

Yes.

But http://webid.debian.net/maintainers/debian%40christoph-egger.org
does.

Actually, it looks like you are matched this way by the script for the
moment, like for http://www.debian.org/devel/people#MAINT_Egger.

As already mentioned in previous replies, it's far from optimal, and
I'll have to rewrite it some day, but for the moment, I'll keep the
buggy code derived from the devel/people generation scripts.

Sorry about this.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER