Registration of text/vnd.debian.copyright and future additions to the mime-support package.

Dear all,

I have registered the media type 'text/vnd.debian.copyright' to the IANA.
Thanks to everybody who helped me with this.

  http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/text/vnd.debian.copyright

This was a painless process, so for the future updates of the mime-support
package, which I co-maintain, I would like to accept only the addition of
registered media types.

Hopefully this can eventually result in a convergence with the other sources
of media types, in particular with the shared-mime-info.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan