Outdated version of Zoph in Debian

Hi,

I am the maintainer of "Zoph", a webbased program to organize photos.
This program has been part of Debian for a long time, but it has not
been updated for a while. I have contacted the Debian maintainer,
Edelhard Becker, about this several times, but to no avail.

The current version in Debian has several issues, including a few
security-related of which some are severe. All of these are fixed in the
latest release, 0.9 which will be released today.

Because Edelhard seems to be unwilling and/or unable to fix this, I am
requesting you to either find a new maintainer or remove it from the
package database.

Thank you,
Jeroen Roos

--