Re: RFC - Changing current policy of debian.net entries

Hi Martin,

On Freitag, 22. Juni 2012, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> The current practice for debian.net entries is that they are directly
> entered in the debian.net zone as 3rd-level records. I am seeking
> comments on a proposal to alter this practice.

I think your proposal is horrible for debian.net and nice and suitable for
debian.org.

Because, the proposal is taking the fun out of debian.net! Developing Debian
should be taken seriously, but not so seriously that there is no fun.

eg love.debian.net was great (why is it down?). and so are/were others, please
don't destroy that.

cheers,
	Holger