Re: Planned changes to Debian Maintainer uploads

On 12873 March 1977, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> Do you plan to switch all *.commands to structured syntax as part of
> this change, or do you rather plan to have both structured and oneliner
> syntaxes coexist?

We plan on having it a new extension and let debianqueued ignore it
entirely, as it will be parsed by dak. So different place to deal with.

And no, none of us is insane enough to change .commands files or
anything else in debianqueued.

--
bye, Joerg
Our lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I. Many of them