Re: Temporarily disabled Jonas's feed

On 12-10-24 at 12:50pm, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:47:41AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> >Hi Steve,
> >
> >On 12-10-18 at 01:05pm, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >> Your feed to Planet Debian looks like it needs some cleaning up; I've
> >> commented it out for now...
> >
> >Thanks for your action on this!
> No problem. :-)
> >I am a little puzzled what went wrong, and what channels are most
> >appropriate to use another time: I wrote to planet@debian.org as
> >advertised on the planet page, Make responded without acting, and you
> >now communicate via d-devel.  What I wrote to the Planet list is that I
> >believe I double-checked that data that I publish _was_ already
> >corrected, and that it was therefore a caching problem at the planet.
> Right, OK.
> >I would obviously appreciate getting back on the planet again.  How do I
> >proceed?
> I've re-enabled your feed in planet now. See
> http://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian for more details on how to do it
> yourself if you need to in future.

Thanks for your good intention, but please *read* what I write.

I am aware of how to add myself to Planet Debian.

I am unaware of how I purge the broken cache of Planet Debian.

There are now - again - entries titles "SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE" on
Planet Debian.  There are no such entries at the referenced

Please pretty please someone either purge the Planet cache or tell me
what embarrassing detail I am missing here.

 - Jonas