Re: Temporarily disabled Jonas's feed

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:47:41AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>Hi Steve,
>
>On 12-10-18 at 01:05pm, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> Your feed to Planet Debian looks like it needs some cleaning up; I've
>> commented it out for now...
>
>Thanks for your action on this!

No problem. :-)

>I am a little puzzled what went wrong, and what channels are most
>appropriate to use another time: I wrote to planet@debian.org as
>advertised on the planet page, Make responded without acting, and you
>now communicate via d-devel.  What I wrote to the Planet list is that I
>believe I double-checked that data that I publish _was_ already
>corrected, and that it was therefore a caching problem at the planet.

Right, OK.

>I would obviously appreciate getting back on the planet again.  How do I
>proceed?

I've re-enabled your feed in planet now. See
http://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian for more details on how to do it
yourself if you need to in future.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.