Re: Why LGPLv3/CC-by-sa-v3.0 for the logo?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:17:53 +0200 Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 09, 2012 at 09:31:41PM +0200, Francesco Poli wrote:
> > I am following up to your August bits from the DPL, since I still have
> > to understand why it was suggested to dual license the Open Use Logo
> > "with Debian" under LGPLv3+ / CC-by-sa-v3.0.
> >
> > I have already asked in
> > https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2012/08/msg00017.html
> > but I have received no answer for this question.
>
> As I've pointed out in my reply to that, I've collected your comments
> though and asked more info about that.

There are two issues with your previous reply:

 * it was not clear that your request for more info also included
questions about the particular copyright licenses to be chosen

 * the reply itself was only sent to debian-project (something that you
have just done again...), despite my explicit request to be Cced on