Re: Review of personal information sources in Debian

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:37:57AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> Added info about wiki.d.o/forums.d.n user information access policies.

Thanks.

> How much detail do you want on the data available?

The use cases I can see for the page are:

 1. someone trying to manage their own identity online (say, changing
    name after a wedding, adopting a pseudonym, tidying things up with
    middle names or transliterations...)
 2. someone working in infrastructure, trying to link things together
    somehow.

So I'd say, "what is stored where?" "who can see the data?" "how do I
get the data?" "how do I change the data?"

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>