Re: Review of personal information sources in Debian

Hi.

Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:54:38AM +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
>
>> Would you consider adding this to wiki.d.o so that it can be maintained
>> collaboratively ?
>
> Sounds good with me. If you have a good name for the wiki page, please
> feel free to copypaste my email into it.

I'm not sure I found a good name, but it's a wiki, eh ;)

Here you go : http://wiki.debian.org/ContributorsInformationSources

Others, I haven't re-read the thread, to add other contributions to the
discussion to the wiki page.

Feel free to edit it at will.

Best regards,
--