Presentation of iso downloads - simpler like Fedora?

Dear all,

some binary software forced me into downloading a RedHat flavour, so I
went for Fedora. I found it very easy to get an ISO. I mean - very very
very easy. My suggestion is to copy that for our now pending release or
to make it even easier - not that I would know how to do that. They even
auto-picked a good mirror for me.

http://fedoraproject.org

I apologise for those who feel like this had been discussed before. I
do, actually. :o)  My suggestion was meant to be constructive.

Steffen