Hijacking packages for fun and profit

Hi folks,

Based on some of the *heated* discussions that have happened on the
lists recently, I've organised a DebConf BoF session so we can
(hopefully) have a productive session on the topic of package
maintenance and how to hand over / take over packages.

  https://penta.debconf.org/penta/schedule/dc12/event/926.en.html

Thursday 12th July, 11:00 local time (17:00 UTC)

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews