Re: Planned changes to Debian Maintainer uploads

]] Ansgar Burchardt

> We plan to instead implement an interface where developers upload a
> signed command file to ftp-master to grant upload permissions instead,
> similar to dcut.  This could end up looking similar to this:

Could we have an expiration date associated with the grants?  I might
grant somebody rights to a package, but want it to expire within $period
(or at least be subject to more aggressive QA/MIA checks than a normal
DD), since I'll be tied to them in a way.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen