Re: Diversity statement for the Debian Project

* Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org>, 2012-03-23, 14:28:
Although this list cannot be exhaustive, we explicitly honour diversity in age, culture, ethnicity, genotype, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, neurotype, phenotype, political beliefs, profession, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, subculture and technical ability.

What is neurotype? I couldn't find it in any dictionary.

What does it mean to "honour diversity" in genotype or phenotype?

--
Jakub Wilk