Re: alioth is down (again)

Le dimanche, 29 janvier 2012 14.15:55, Stephen Gran a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Unfortunately, one of the pair of machines providing the alioth service
> (vasks.debian.org) won't power on.  We are working on it, and apologize
> for any inconvenience caused.

Hi Stephen (CC'ing debian-project),

thanks for those "emergency" notices. Though, according to [0], shouldn't
those annoucements be sent to debian-infrastructure-announce too/instead?

(My point being: if infrastructure-related "annoucements" are not sent to
the list designed for those, why do we keep it open?)

Thanks for clarifying, cheers,

OdyX

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-infrastructure-announce/2007/11/msg00000.html