Re: DEBIAN WEB PAGE

On 07/24/2011 10:11 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
Hi Alex,

    P.S. I'm from Georgia, Tbilisi and sorry for my VERY BAD english :D

Possibly due to my origin (Ukraine) your English is quite Ok for my
"ear" ;)

Works for me, too.

Great that you liked/appreciated Debian -- due to your expertise in
webdesign, I would strongly recommend you to join
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/
and see/ask where/how you could contribute.

I personally keep thinking that a bit of "web design" is good
about everywhere, not only for our web pages. There are many
applications out there that do their job but just don't look
overly great.

With some graphical eye and further skills, I suggest to team up
with various upstream developers.

Steffen