DEBIAN WEB PAGE

Hello :)

I'm new linux debian user and I liked it very much. all my machines running linux. I watched movies "REVOLUTION OS" and "THE CODE", gonna watch THE CODEBREAKERS.
I want to tell you that I understand your philosophy and liked your way.

I joined the global "mind" of free/open source software and want to make something for linux.

I'm web designer (not professional, but not beginner) and will be glad to create nice design for your DEBIAN web page for free. you can use it if you will like it :) tell me your thought about it please.

P.S. I'm from Georgia, Tbilisi and sorry for my VERY BAD english :D
Alex Mearakishvili

Tel.:     +99591 22 64 64