"Ask the DSA Team" IRC session, today!

Hi there,
today at 19:00 UTC on #debian-meeting at irc.debian.org, there will be
an IRC session with the Debian System Administrators Team, "Ask the DSA Team".

Stephen Gran, Peter Palafrader and Martin Zobel-Helas will tell us about
their daily work on the basic infrastructure of the project.
As usual, logs of the session will be available at the end of the
session.

You can found more information about DSA Team on the team's official
webpage [1].

See you on #debian-meeting!

[1] http://dsa.debian.org/
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"