Re: DEP0 driver wanted

Le Tue, May 24, 2011 at 03:14:35PM +0100, Lars Wirzenius a écrit :

> Would anyone like to step up as a DEP0 volunteer? More than
> one are welcome. Reply to this mail if you're interested, and
> request to join the https://alioth.debian.org/projects/dep/
> project, and Zack and I will take it from there.

Dear Lars and Stefano,

I think that DEPs are a wonderful tool, and I hope that they will will be one
of Debian's assets in the future, together with the Policy or and other
reference documents.

I have experience in svn, git, ikiwiki and DEP-5, and would like to propose my
help, so I applied to the Alioth project.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles