DEP0 driver wanted

In 2007 Stefano, Dato, and I cooked up the Debian Enhancement Proposal
system. It is meant as an lightweight system to keep track of discussions,
and record what has been decided. Each DEP has one or more drivers,
and ideally, only the drivers need to care about it. Everyone else
just responds on mailing lists as before. DEPs have been used several
times now, with DEP3 being perhaps the best example.

The DEP0 is a bit special, in that its drivers are taking care of
the DEP website and other things to keep things running smoothly.
They aren't required to participate in discussions about DEPs,
but may decide that a particular DEP has stalled and should be
resurrected, or perhaps abandoned. If a driver disappears, the
DEP0 drivers might find a new driver, for example.

Due to other commitments, I would like to step down as a DEP0 driver.
This would leave Stefano as the only active DEP0 driver. That seems
about one person too few. So we're looking for new people.

There are no urgent problems to be fixed, but a possible future
improvement would be to switch the DEP repository from Subversion
to git, or another DVCS.

The dep.debian.net website is currently reachable via
http://dep.alioth.debian.org/ due to the Alioth move.
The old url http://dep.debia.net/ will start working again
at some point. (Something about vhost setup having changed.)

Would anyone like to step up as a DEP0 volunteer? More than
one are welcome. Reply to this mail if you're interested, and
request to join the https://alioth.debian.org/projects/dep/
project, and Zack and I will take it from there.

--
Freedom-based blog/wiki/web hosting: http://www.branchable.com/