Re: Ethnographic study on Debian. Thanks to the Debian Community

2011/5/13 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>
2011/5/12 gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>:
> On Wed, 11 May 2011 20:23:36 +0200, Fernando González de Requena wrote:
>
> Thanks for sharing your work, and congratulations on finishing this
> paper!

Indeed, congrats!

>> I hope to see you again in Banja Luka.
>
> I hope to see you presenting your work there :)

Unfortunately Fernando doesn't seem to have registered an event yet
and the deadline for submission seems to have passed. Hopefully the
talks team will accept talks submitted after the deadline. Fernando,
will you be submitting a talk?

https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc11/all_events

Well, I hadn't thought of it. But it seems a good idea, and I am probably submitting a a BoF event in the next days.

Cheers,

Fernando
--
bye,