Re: [DEP5] clean up the document structure

Le Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:15:06PM -0800, Steve Langasek a écrit :

> I propose to refactor the document to add a new top-level "Fields" section,
> and to split the definitions of the fields out from the information about
> their usage in each paragraph type.  Patch is attached.
>
> Does this look ok?  Does anyone think there's a better way to do this?  Have
> I introduced any errors in the conversion?

Hi Steve,

this is a good idea.

The patch applies well and before or after conversion to HTML, I have
not seen errors.

While proofreading it, I found the part where it is written “Copyright alone
makes no sense”.  Perhaps it could be clarified whether, regardless of sense, a
file where the Header paragraph has a Copyright field but no License field is
syntactically valid or not.

I also noted that in the description of the Format field, it is written
“Required in header paragraphs”, but the such information is not given in
similar cases, for instance the Files field.  Perhaps this could be
normalised.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles