Re: Gnome3 :s

Le mardi 13 septembre 2011 à 15:18 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
> Gnome Debian Maintainers already expressed their opinion on this specific
> question. You can read [1] and [2] to have an idea on their plan. They
> might be better references to cite out there, but can't find any other
> right now.
>
> [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2011/06/msg00023.html
> [2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2011/04/msg00023.html

I don’t have much to add. I’m using the fallback GNOME session daily;
I’ve made it available as a specific session in GDM in the Debian
packages. It’s awesome and fixes a lot of bugs that used to be in GNOME
2.

(I think GNOME Shell is awesome too, BTW. I just don’t have the hardware
to run it.)

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :