Re: Report from the debconf11 sponsoring/mentors BoF.

Hello,

I would like to confirm that I am still interested in dedicating some
of my time to write code for debexpo. Serafeim, thanks for CC-ing me.
I am on debian-mentors list already.

I will look at the code, and probably have some questions. Idea of
developing metrics plugin for collecting statistics and informations
about sponsors and packages for improving mentoring process is
interesting for me. I will just need some time to see how debexpo
works. If there is no final decision of metric implementation, I will
certainly have some ideas...

Best,
Janos