Re: Question about gadgets

W dniu 26.07.2011 22:37, Szymon Noczyński pisze:

> My name is Szymon and I collect gadgets of different companies,
> cities and institutions. We drew me, because it is nice to see a
> package with some cool stuff. This has become my passion. My
> collection is large, but do not give up and continue to collect!
> Special place in my collection deal lanyards, mugs, badges,
> calendars, postcards, stickers and other gadgets. He writes to you
> asking if you will help me increase my collection of gadgets with
> your logo? I would be very grateful for sending me some free gadgets
> and folders. I really care about. Debian is older than me exactly 1
> day (17/08/1993). Thanks so much

Debian as a non-profit organization doesn't produce any gadgets and
doesn't sell anything.

http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise.pl.html

So I doubt we as a project can send you anything.

You can ask some shops that sell Debian related gadgets if they are
willing to send you something for free.

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - malopolskie v. - Poland