Re: question about Debian Logo with Debian

any ideas?

On 02/07/11 00:45, Ruslanas Gžibovskis wrote:
Hello, how are you?

About me:
I am using Debian at work (workstation), home (laptop), home (mldonkey
and torrentflux and samba server), and some hosting and multimedia
desktop servers.
writing my own Linux blog, where most manuals are based on Debian.
Sometimes help my co-worker to maintain http://debian.mirror.vu.lt

I wanted to print some stickers on my car and one of them would be
Debian Logo with words: "I use *Debian logo* where i can, where i can't
I use *Linux logo*"

Some Researches:
I have searched your web:
Can I use Debian Logo with Debian name for that purpose (my english
isn't very well as you can see), so i didn't clearly understand if I can
use it, it's not for Business, but for my personal use.

Thank you.
Waiting for your reply.
Have a nice $day_time

Ruslanas Gzibovskis