Re: Debian Etch - Pre R0

Hi,

debian-project is not about technical support, please contact
debian-user instead (Reply-To: set accordingly). To your question:

On Jo, 23 iun 11, 06:50:54, Greg Heath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a client that appears to be running a pre-release or beta release of Etch R0, the date on the build is July 2006.
>
> I am not able to find a corresponding version within your archive database.

Try setting your sources.list to archive.debian.org and update to latest
etch. Then, read the corresponding Release Notes and upgrade to lenny
and afterwards squeeze, the current stable release.

However, you might find it easier to just install squeeze from scratch.

Regards,
Andrei