Re: Follow up: Regarding Pokerjunkie and debian.org Partnership

On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 02:16:02PM +0200, Clement Henry wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Did you get my previous email? If not, I attached here is my previous
>email.
>
>"Hi,
>
>My name is Clement, the webmaster of pokerjunkie.com, the best online
>poker forum on the internet.
>
>I have a proposal  that will relate our site to yours.  I want to share my
>ideas about regarding our business.
>
>I would love to discuss more but is this the right email for advertising
>to contact?
>
>Thanks and regards,
>Clement"
>
>So is the right person for advertising?

Hi Clement,

I can tell you with some certainty that Debian is not interested in a
partnership with you. We don't engage in advertising campaigns
with/for unrelated third parties.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                93sam@debian.org
"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm