Re: Wireless card Avaya usb client Gold on SO Linux - Debian (ubuntu)

Hi

if you installed Debian then you should write to Debian Users List: debian-user@lists.debian.org (English) or debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org (Spanish) in order to get a proper answer. Otherwise, if you chose Ubuntu, then you should check out Ubuntu Mail Lists at http://lists.ubuntu.com (ubuntu-users or ubuntu-es) and express your doubts there so they can help you.

cheers