Re: DEP5: reasons for not pushing Bazaar changes to Subversion

Le Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 05:46:19PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :

> In my opinion, DEP5 is a work in progress, and as such discouraged
> for general consumption.  This is indicated my its status as
> "DRAFT".

Dear Jonas,

I concur. To my knowledge, it was never announced that the version in the SVN
has the purpose to be stable, and when in the past I reminded people that DEP-5
is only a draft, they never complained, and never requested some stability
during the drafting period. Working directly on the SVN repostory would make
things simpler (except for non-DDs).

This said, since the drafting period is soon to be completed, this debate
probably comes too late. Despide my disagreement, I propose that we follow
Lars's way.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy