DEP5: reasons for not pushing Bazaar changes to Subversion

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 04:17:10PM +0000, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
On ke, 2010-12-22 at 16:50 +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
I respect your great work here, Lars, but disagree with your style.

If you disagree with my reasons for doing edits in bzr and not pushing changes to svn all the time, you can argue those. You even have an excellent chance of convincing me that way.

Thanks for the invitation :-)

I assume your reasons were that prhased in your previous post: