Re: [DEP-5] [patch] Renaming the Format-Specification field to ‘Format’.

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 11:29:38AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I am going trough the DEP file in the Subversion repository

This patch does not apply cleanly to the bzr repository, which is the
authoritative source for the DEP and is being synced to the svn branch only
in batches for updating the website.  The lintian reference has already been
dropped from the bzr repository.  In the future, if you are going to submit
patches please base them on the bzr branch.