Re: [DEP-5] [patch] Renaming the Format-Specification field to ‘Format’.

On la, 2010-08-14 at 11:29 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Renaming the Format-Specification field:

This seems like a completely noncontroversial suggestion. The only
reason to avoid doing it is to avoid having to fix all the existing
files, but since they need to be fixed for other things anyway, and this
is easily scriptable, I think we can ignore that.

Does anyone oppose this change? If not, I'll apply the patch on about
Monday (NZ time), and if someone opposes it later, I can always revert
it.