Re: On terminology

On 07/02/2010 11:14 PM, Faidon Liambotis wrote:
Am I the only one who has trouble -and getting laughed at- whenever I
try to explain these to potential contributors?

Can we _at least_ rename the NM process to be indicative of what it is?

It also took me some time to figure out correct meaning of the terminology. In particular the fact the fact that the "New Maintainer" process is *not* the process that leads you to become a "Debian Maintainer".

Ludovico