Re: DEP5: ready for CANDIDATE?

All of the below is now done, I've today done the final bits by
splitting BSD into BSD-[234]-clause and renaming some licenses to match
the names in SPDX.

As far as I know, these were the final changes that were needed. Does
anyone object if I change the status of DEP5 to CANDIDATE, and push the
version in bzr to svn at the same time? If nobody objects, I will do
that in the early days of January, and announce this on
debian-devel-announce.

After that, the final steps for the spec should be the following:

* integrate the spec with the debian-policy package
* as part of that, set up a stable URL

Of course, if any bugs in the spec are found, they can and should still
be fixed. I hope that no large changes will turn out to be necessary.