Re: Partners

Quoting from a freshly created
http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines

# Current Debian trademark policy states: To be fair to all businesses,
we insist that no business use the name "Debian" in the name of the business,
or a domain name of the business.
    * ongoing work on the Draft of the new Debian trademark policy aims
to clarify/relax above restriction. Consult the DebianProjectLeader meanwhile
on a case-by-case basis