Re: dep5, whats the status? Re: DEP5: reasons for not pushing Bazaar changes to Subversion

On to, 2010-12-23 at 12:34 +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for those who are just marking mails in this thread as read... ;-)
>
> On Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > Using revision 135 of the DEP from svn.debian.org is a waste of time, for
> > the people who would like to write a copyright file, or for the peopole who
> > would like to write a parser. I strongly recommend against using it.
>
> is there a revision not "being a waste of time"^w^w^w^w^wworth adapting by
> now?

I, personally, think it would be better to wait for the first version of
DEP5 that is marked CANDIDATE, which I intend to announce on
debian-devel-announce. Hopefully that will happen quite soon. Those who
already use some revision, such as pkg-perl, should stick to what they
are using now.

--
Blog/wiki/website hosting with ikiwiki (free for free software):
http://www.branchable.com/